The Burgos Industry 4.0 2023 Technology Meeting, co-organised by DIHBU, a member of DIGIS3, and Promueve Burgos municipal company, will hold the fourth Industrial Track 4.0 Technical Workshop, at the Fórum Evolución Conference Center in Burgos.
The organization of the Technological Meeting Burgos Industry 4.0 2023, to be held on October 24 and 25, 2023, opens a call for proposals for submissions of use cases related to Industry 4.0. for the Industrial Track 4.0 Technical Conference.
The workshops will be held on-site and, additionally, will be broadcast via streaming. Entities and companies from all over Spain can participate by presenting an innovative use case in industrial digitization.
The presentations may be remunerated by the organization, depending on the quality of the proposal and the speaker's travel requirements.
Priority theme of Industrial Track 4.0 2023 (4th Edition)
The main theme for the use case presentations includes pilots and projects for the application of innovative solutions, which have been implemented in the following areas:
- Solutions for improvement of industrial process management.
- Solutions based on intelligent connected sensors and digitized data capture systems.
- Data communication networks in industrial environments and optimization of operations.
- Storage and advanced analysis of industrial data through artificial intelligence.
- Implementation of Digital Twins
- Systems based on artificial vision and advanced image processing in manufacturing environments.
- Industrial collaborative robotics
- Industrial predictive maintenance
- Industrial cybersecurity OT
- Digitization for energy and resource saving in industry
- Digitization applied to sustainable mobility systems in industrial and logistics environments
How to propose a use case paper?
Papers may be presented by both recipient industries and by developers or participants in implementation projects.
Of special interest will be those use cases in which an industry presents the results of a digitalization roadmap, with the application of different solutions.
We will also value positively those use cases derived from startups and innovation projects that have obtained European, national or regional funding.
To submit proposals for papers it is only necessary to send an email to DIHBU (email@example.com), indicating:
- Details of the entity or company submitting the proposal, indicating its headquarters or office of origin.
- Person/s who will make the presentation, indicating position and profile in RRSS.
- Title of the presentation, indicating the technology(ies) applied to the use case.
- Brief summary of the use case (dates of execution of the project or pilot, challenge to be overcome, applied solution(s), and results).
The deadline for the submitting of proposals is 10 September 2023.