The unjustified Russian aggression in Ukraine has refocused international efforts on energy dependency and supply chain resilience. Some of the crucial issues facing EU companies relate to raw materials, transport, energy costs and logistics.
With the Get Digital - Go Green and Be Resilient initiative we are launching a call for expression of interest to create a catalogue of innovative digital solutions. The initiative will be followed by two workshops focused on showcasing and facilitating the acceleration of the adoption of innovative solutions that help European industry to become increasingly energy independent, energy efficient and supply chain resilient.
A catalogue of such solutions is currently available for viewing and new solutions can also be added.
The objectives of this catalogue are:
- To mobilise and offer practical support to SMEs offering digital solutions.
- To mainstream digital business models that offer positive and innovative effects on the competitiveness, resilience and sustainability of the EU economy across all ecosystems.
- Identify concrete barriers to the scalability of such digital solutions, with a view to addressing them at a later stage.
The deadline for incorporating solutions in the catalogue is 31 August 2022.
SMEs that submit their solutions for the catalogue will also be able to participate in two workshops showcasing the most impactful digital solutions:
- The first workshop "Get Digital: Go Green" will focus on digital solutions that can reduce overall energy consumption within business operations.
- The second workshop "Get Digital: Be Resilient" will focus on digital solutions that support the resilience of the European industry supply chain. For example, solutions are being sought that are able to address supply chain disruptions affecting various sectors, such as automotive, construction and agri-food, enabling companies to remain competitive.
Our consortium member, the Institute for Enterprise Competence of Castilla y León (ICE), as a node of the EEN Network, offers assistance in preparing applications.
More information on this link.